I have two more chemo treatments. It is something my dear husband keeps reminding me. Whats hard? Everything. Yes, I know I am very blessed to have the treatments only lasting 2 months (8 treatments total), but every treatment is harder. I am more exhausted, more emotional, in more pain and more lonely than I have ever been in my life. The thought of one more whole month overwhelming and anxiety driven! The other day someone asked me how I am doing. Before this diagnosis I would have just said "I'm fine. How are you?". Now I am aware that I don't have time for fake. I answered honestly, "This sucks. But I'm alive!". Yes, I am almost done, but it is still not easy! I have the blessing of a summer break. A real summer break. I am able to relax, sleep and recover. It's great. Unfortunately that too brings on mixed feelings. It is fantastic to have time to recover and I don't have to worry about deadlines and meetings. However, I don't have d...
Comments
Post a Comment